Skip to main content

Prison Stops Nothing: A Lifeline for Families Holding It Down from the Outside


When a loved one is incarcerated, the world doesn’t stop—but it sure as hell shifts. Bills still come due. Kids still need dinner. And the ache in your chest? It doesn’t clock out at 5 p.m.

That’s why Prison Stops Nothing isn’t just a name—it’s a damn declaration.

The Mission that Hits Home

PrisonStopsNothing.com is a movement born from the trenches. It’s built by someone who gets it—someone who’s lived the heartbreak, felt the isolation, and decided enough is enough. Their mission is rooted in one powerful truth:

Families don’t stop loving, fighting, or surviving—just because their loved one is behind bars.

From emotional support to real-time resources, Prison Stops Nothing is a boots-on-the-ground support system that helps families hold the line until their loved ones come home.

What They Offer: More Than Hope—Help

This isn’t fluff. This is action:

  • Emotional Support – Because crying on your bathroom floor at midnight shouldn’t be the norm. You deserve someone who understands.

  • Resource Navigation – Whether you need a lawyer, mental health counseling, or help understanding DOC nonsense, they connect the dots.

  • Financial Relief – They don’t just talk the talk—they help cover essentials like rent, utilities, gas, groceries, and those outrageously expensive phone calls.

It’s not charity—it’s solidarity.

Authentic Advocacy

The heartbeat of this organization? Real experience. Real pain. Real power.

Prison Stops Nothing was created by someone who has stood in our shoes—and refuses to let another family drown in silence. That authenticity? It’s what sets them apart from the sterile, bureaucratic nonsense families are used to dealing with.

Community, Not Pity

They’re not here for pity parties—they’re building powerhouses.

Through blogs, connection, and fierce advocacy, Prison Stops Nothing fosters a community where families remind each other: You’re not weak. You’re not forgotten. And you’re definitely not alone.

And when we unite? We change things.

How You Can Plug In

Want to help? Here’s how:

  • Share their site and stories far and wide.

  • Donate what you can—they’re now a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so your gift counts in every way.

  • Volunteer your time or skills—because someone out there needs what you’ve lived through.

Final Word, from One Warrior to Another

Supporting each other through a loved one’s incarceration is everything. It’s life or death. Hope or despair. Surrender or survival.

And Prison Stops Nothing? It's that steady voice saying, “Keep going. We’ve got you.”

If you’re navigating this life—like I am, like so many of us are—know this: You are not alone. We are rising together, louder, stronger, and more determined than ever.

Visit the site now
Share it. Bookmark it. Live it.


#EppersonEmpowerment #PowerofOurVoicesLLC #PrisonStopsNothing #IncarcerationAffectsFamilies #WeAreTheAdvocates #FamiliesOfTheIncarcerated #BringThemHome #SystemicReformNow #OurLoveIsLouder #FaithFightsBack #WhenOneIsCagedWeAllFeelIt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exposing the Deadly Reality at La Palma Correctional Facility: How Many More Have to Die?

For years, La Palma Correctional Facility in Eloy, Arizona, has been a hotspot for controversy, yet little has been done to address the rampant corruption, officer misconduct, and systemic failures that have turned it into a living hell for those incarcerated within its walls. Most recently, another inmate has died—one of many whose deaths could have been prevented if those in charge had taken real action instead of covering up their negligence. On January 2, 2025, I fought to have my husband moved out of La Palma due to the sheer volume of drugs flooding the yard, which were being brought in by correctional officers. I reported specific names to the Special Security Unit (SSU), thinking that doing the right thing would bring change. Instead, my concerns fell on deaf ears. Now, here we are, with more inmates losing their lives—many of these deaths are suspected overdoses, yet little to no investigation ever seems to result in actual change. A History of Negligence and Deaths This lates...

Two Years for Corruption. Seven Years for Addiction.

  There’s something I can’t shake today. And honestly… it makes me sick. I just read about a correctional officer at the same prison my husband is sitting in right now —Lewis Prison Complex—who was caught smuggling heroin, fentanyl, and cell phones into the facility. Not using. Not struggling. Not trying to survive addiction. Smuggling. Trafficking. Profiting. Investigators didn’t just catch him once either. This wasn’t some “bad decision” moment. This was a full investigation—months long—with surveillance, evidence, and tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of drugs tied to it. Let me say that again… A man with a badge, authority, and access was bringing poison into a prison —into a place already filled with men fighting addiction, trauma, and survival every single day. Now here’s the part that I cannot wrap my head around… My husband is serving seven years for doing drugs. Seven years. For addiction. For a battle that started when he was a child—before he even had ...

Four days.

That is what is left. Four days until I walk through prison gates; not as the correctional officer I once was, not as the prison wife who has spent years fighting this system from the outside, not as the advocate who knows policies, procedures, inmate numbers, classifications, grievances, disciplinary reports, and all the bureaucratic bullshit that comes with incarceration. In four days, I walk through those gates as an inmate. And I am fucking terrified. There. I said it. I am terrified. Six days ago, I wrote a blog called This Isn't Goodbye. It's the Chapter Before I Come Home. I wrote about faith. I wrote about trusting God. I wrote about believing that He would go with me. I wrote about trusting the Author even though I couldn't skip ahead and read the ending. Today? Today I cursed at that Author. Today I told God I fucking hate Him. Those exact words. Not a cleaned-up Christian version of anger. Not, “Lord, I'm struggling to understand Your plan.” Not, “Father, ple...