Skip to main content

Behind Bars Unfiltered is Giving Back – Join Us on TikTok!

 


Behind Bars Unfiltered isn’t just a brand—it’s a movement. Our mission has always been about more than just creating merchandise. It’s about raising awareness, giving hope, and standing up for the incarcerated and their families. And now, we’re taking that message to TikTok, where our community is growing stronger every day.

We’re thrilled to announce that a portion of ALL sales from our merchandise will go directly toward the $180 Giveaway hosted by these amazing advocates:
@lovedonescoalition, @Peilaroni, @TheRe-entryProject, and @JoshuaBrowning.


Here’s How You Can Be Part of It

  • Shop our merchandise at behindbarsunfiltered.creator-spring.com.

  • Use promo code INMATECOAL for a discount on all products.

  • Follow us on TikTok (@BehindBarsUnfiltered) for updates, behind-the-scenes content, and announcements about new product drops and giveaways.


Why TikTok?

TikTok has given us a platform to tell real stories, connect with people who understand the fight, and amplify voices that often go unheard. By supporting our store, you’re not just buying merchandise—you’re becoming part of a larger movement to advocate for second chances and real change.


Join the Movement

Every product you buy, every video you share, and every conversation you start brings us one step closer to making a difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exposing the Deadly Reality at La Palma Correctional Facility: How Many More Have to Die?

For years, La Palma Correctional Facility in Eloy, Arizona, has been a hotspot for controversy, yet little has been done to address the rampant corruption, officer misconduct, and systemic failures that have turned it into a living hell for those incarcerated within its walls. Most recently, another inmate has died—one of many whose deaths could have been prevented if those in charge had taken real action instead of covering up their negligence. On January 2, 2025, I fought to have my husband moved out of La Palma due to the sheer volume of drugs flooding the yard, which were being brought in by correctional officers. I reported specific names to the Special Security Unit (SSU), thinking that doing the right thing would bring change. Instead, my concerns fell on deaf ears. Now, here we are, with more inmates losing their lives—many of these deaths are suspected overdoses, yet little to no investigation ever seems to result in actual change. A History of Negligence and Deaths This lates...

Two Years for Corruption. Seven Years for Addiction.

  There’s something I can’t shake today. And honestly… it makes me sick. I just read about a correctional officer at the same prison my husband is sitting in right now —Lewis Prison Complex—who was caught smuggling heroin, fentanyl, and cell phones into the facility. Not using. Not struggling. Not trying to survive addiction. Smuggling. Trafficking. Profiting. Investigators didn’t just catch him once either. This wasn’t some “bad decision” moment. This was a full investigation—months long—with surveillance, evidence, and tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of drugs tied to it. Let me say that again… A man with a badge, authority, and access was bringing poison into a prison —into a place already filled with men fighting addiction, trauma, and survival every single day. Now here’s the part that I cannot wrap my head around… My husband is serving seven years for doing drugs. Seven years. For addiction. For a battle that started when he was a child—before he even had ...

Four days.

That is what is left. Four days until I walk through prison gates; not as the correctional officer I once was, not as the prison wife who has spent years fighting this system from the outside, not as the advocate who knows policies, procedures, inmate numbers, classifications, grievances, disciplinary reports, and all the bureaucratic bullshit that comes with incarceration. In four days, I walk through those gates as an inmate. And I am fucking terrified. There. I said it. I am terrified. Six days ago, I wrote a blog called This Isn't Goodbye. It's the Chapter Before I Come Home. I wrote about faith. I wrote about trusting God. I wrote about believing that He would go with me. I wrote about trusting the Author even though I couldn't skip ahead and read the ending. Today? Today I cursed at that Author. Today I told God I fucking hate Him. Those exact words. Not a cleaned-up Christian version of anger. Not, “Lord, I'm struggling to understand Your plan.” Not, “Father, ple...